Sunday, November 26, 2006

So many topics, so little time

I've got several topics brewing in my head for future posts, but not enough time to write them right now. But here's a preview of what's to come this week.

1. I received an early Christmas present last Friday. I'm not going to give any clues except this.

2. At the end of the USC vs. Notre Dame football game this weekend, my husband and I debated why all quarterbacks seem to be "pretty boys". I'll see if you agree with his theory.

3. I've been saving a whole bunch of tips, new products, and interesting facts on my Bloglines. Can't wait to share them with you in an upcoming post.

4. And, finally, a great idea for making Christmas more Christ-centered for your kids. Actually, it will make Christmas more meaningful for all of us.

Meet ya back here tomorrow...

No comments: