Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Babykeeper

Here's another baby gadget that just may well be worth its $39.99 price tag. The Babykeeper is to help moms keep their precious baby off the germ ridden floor when they're using the a public bathroom.

Not a bad idea if you've got a wee one who won't stay seated on your lap (a mom's ultimate multi-tasking) or one who likes to crawl away and visit (ahem) other people next door.

My question? What happens when the lock is broken on the door and someone accidentally walks in? I guess Junior gets a free ride. And then the person has to say, "I'm sorry to walk in on you" and "I'm sorry that I just slammed your son up against the wall."

I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that this would be the product for nursery, right??? Remember that video clip?

Anonymous said...

I saw this and it totally cracked me up!!...I'm not a Mommy yet but I swear I thought for a fleeting second about buying this for my best friend (Mommy of 1 1/2) for Christmas!! LOL.... But I guess it works!

Anonymous said...

By the time I put my kid in here and hooked her up I would probably pee myself. And, if I did get her up there in time just looking at her would make me laugh so hard I would pee myself. So, I don't think this product is "all that".

Anonymous said...

After 4 kids - I'd pee myself for sure! But the post was good for a laugh out loud :)
Tracy