Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Put a Little Magic into your Cleaning


Over the last several years, I've told anybody who will listen about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I discovered it when I was trying to remove black marker from the top of a wooden toychest. Since then, I have yet to find anyone who had a messy problem that the Magic Eraser couldn't handle, and I'm always interested to hear new ways it can be used.

That's why I was thrilled to discover on the Mr. Clean Web site a new feature called "1001 Discovery Lane." You click on any room in the house and read comments from other consumers about how they have used their Magic Eraser in that room. You can even add your own helpful hints.

Also, don't forget to signup for your free coupon for a Magic Eraser before you leave the site. Happy Cleaning!!

tag: Trie & True Tips

2 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

I've never heard of this. Where do you purchase it at?

Natalie said...

You can purchase the Magic Eraser anywhere you find cleaning products like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, your local grocery store, etc.