Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Top 10 Reasons for Writing this Blog

Welcome to the inaugural posting of this site! I'm looking forward to this adventure and hope that I can occasionally say something worthwhile. So...let me give you my Top 10 Reasons for Writing this Blog.
  1. Because motherhood can be tough.
  2. Gives me another reason to lock myself in the den--without the kids.
  3. I like to write.
  4. Women need one another, especially during this stage of life.
  5. Cheap therapy.
  6. Another avenue for getting all my words in each day.
  7. Because only other moms know what it's like to cook dinner, talk on the phone, and nurse a baby all at the same time.
  8. I want to share all my great product finds, resources, and advice that can make your life easier.
  9. I don't have enough to do with three kids.
  10. I want moms to know that none of us are perfect and we all occasionally mess up. Especially me!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Natalie, this is a great idea. I really enjoyed reading this blog. Emily