Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sometimes even the best ideas...

need more tweaking.

My "100 Things to Do in Central Pennsylvania" is one of those ideas.

My initial crazy idea was to do almost 100 separate posts highlighting different activities---the geniuses that you all are, you can already see the flaw in that idea. So I'm compiling one master list and will just post that so you can have all the ideas together in one place.

The wait won't be much longer, but it will be well worth the wait because I'm putting together a contest of sorts that you won't want to miss either.

Thanks for going with the flow.

1 comment:

Ann Harrison said...

Hello!
I've found you through Mom Bloggers Club.
I've picked up my Politics for Moms badge!!! Great blog.
Now about your ideas. Ah... ideas... don't stop. One good idea will lead to another.
~Ann

http://annagain66.blogspot.com/