Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes (Not my babes)

Q. Why did God make mothers?
A. She’s the only one who knows where the Scotch Tape is.

Q. Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
A. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people’s moms like me.

Q. What ingredients are mothers made of?
A. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world... and one dab of mean.

Q. Why did your mom marry your dad?
A. My grandma says that mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.

Q. Who’s the boss at your house?
A. Mom doesn’t want to be the boss, but she has to because dad is such a goofball.

Q. What would it take to make your mom perfect?
A. On the inside she’s already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.

Q. If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
A. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I’d get rid of that.

No comments: