Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Coffeehouse

You have no excuse not to be at the MIA Christmas Coffehouse TONIGHT from 7:00-9:00 p.m. in Common Grounds Cafe.

So put down the gift wrap, step away from your knitting project, turn off the repeat of 'Friends,' put the bon bons back in the box and leave the kids with your hubs or mother or best friend. No, tell your best friend she's coming with you, and then you BFFs come and get yourself refueled for the holidays.

You'll be entertained by the music of Sarah Delligatti and Bethany Lewis, laugh at Say Anything's always funny comedy schtick, learn how to make holiday gift tags, hear the Christmas story and eat some fabulous desserts.

Any questions?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'll have to pop in and out because I have drama practice in the sanctuary. You know I'll be there eventually to grab some food and coffee! Don't think me freaky that I'll be dressed all in white (I'm well aware it is not Memorial Day, yet!).

The Gang's Momma! said...

Oh how I wish that I had NO excuse. Driving 2 hours for a night out with the gals is so incredibly tempting right now. But the 2 hour drive home would kill me. Hope you all had a barrel of fun. You'll have to record Say Anything's schtick one of these days - I'd love to hear it! Merry Christmas Gals!