Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A New Cleaning Product That Will Change Your Life

Our family had the privilege of visiting The Gang's All Here last weekend. I'm embarrassed to say it was the first time we had been to their new house in three years. We had a great day talking, swimming, eating, talking, swimming, and eating.


Tracy has done an unbelievable job of renovating and updating their house. If any of you are looking for an interior designer, give her a call. And if you're looking for a weekend getaway with the best hospitality this side of the Mississippi, give her a call.


As she was showing me the bathroom, I noticed something hanging in her shower I had never seen before. She tells all about it in this post. Head on over and see what the next best cleaning product is that you'll need to add to your arsenal.

3 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Weeeelll, thank you ma'am (in my best southern drawl!!). It's very kind of you to say all this nice stuff, but it was as much a blessing for us to have a taste of "home" as it was for you to visit the "resort!" We thoroughly enjoyed the visit and can't wait for another :)

2 Boys' Mom said...

I didn't have the same luck with the Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaner. I used it for 4 months and it didn't work for me. I don't know what kind of shower she has so maybe that is the difference. Mine is all tile and horrible to maintain.

Six in the Mix said...

$7 off coupon at the Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner web site.