Friday, August 11, 2006

Five on Friday

Five Things You Might Be Surprised to Learn About Me

1. I hate condiments. Now I don't classify everything as a condiment. I do like barbecue sauce. And salad dressing. And I like mayo if it's cooked in something and if I'm not aware that it's part of the dish. But other than those, condiments are not my friend. And pox to my friend who turned Brown Sugar into a ketchup lover.

2. I love reality shows. I am a big fan of Survivor, The Apprentice, The Amazing Race, The Bachelor, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and my new favorite, Design Star on HGTV.

3. I don't like leftovers. Don't like to look at them, touch them or use them. Leftovers never did me wrong, just another quirk.

4. I hate being asked obvious questions. This one usually applies to my husband and children. Like when they are standing there watching me make spaghetti and they ask, "What are we having for dinner."

5. I have Kelly Clarkson on my iPod. Again, see #2. Fell in love with her during season 1. Her music is good for cleaning the house or to drown out the sounds of the Chinese water torture.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: