Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cleaning Solution


Since having my third child, I have found keeping my house in any sense of order quite difficult. I just can't find the motivation to get my act together. Until yesterday!

Last night we had about 10 people over for dinner. With that as my motivation, I was able to whip this house into shape in just an afternoon. I was a lady with a mission. Piles were put away, the house cleaned and order restored. It was wonderful!

So, I think I've found my new cleaning regiment. Invite people over once a week! Has this worked for anyone else?

Thanks to http://www.flickr.com/photos/amitp/ for the photo!

tag: Tried & True Tip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure has... we host small group every 2 weeks, and that's the only way the downstairs gets somewhat in order... we won't talk about the upstairs!