Monday, July 10, 2006

BIZ is the Best

If you've been a mom for any length of time, you know that laundry and stains are a daily occurance. Left to their own devices, stains can take on a life of their own. I've even had stains that appeared gone after washing only to mysteriously reappear a few weeks later.

I know everyone has their own systems and products, but I can't speak highly enough of BIZ. BIZ is color safe for all fabrics and can work miracles. In fact I read on the company's Web site that, "because of its stain fighting and superior cleaning performance, Biz's consumer loyalty is higher than any other bleach additive in the category." I would agree. My best friend told me about it over 6 years ago and she is just as passionate.

I've used it to get out dirt, spit up, poop, chocolate, blood, ink, really bad grass stain, oil, fingernail polish and and a host of other nasty reminders of activities gone bad. It's never let me down!

tag: Tried & True Tip

No comments: