Saturday, May 02, 2009

The Kashi Community


I really enjoy the products that Kashi makes - If you have not joined the "online community" at Kashi's website, I highly recommend it! Last week, they sent me a coupon for a free box of their GO LEAN frozen waffles and also five $1.50/1 box of GO LEAN frozen waffles - they were on sale this week at Giant for $2 - so that was a GREAT deal!!! I stocked up!!! I do enjoy making my own, but when I can get Kashi at a great price - I will definitely buy it and we will eat it! :)

Once you join, I believe that you will be able to print out some coupons for yourself! So, click here and get started with the savings on high quality all natural food! (you would think that they were paying me to tell you about this, but they are not - I am just excited!)

No comments: