Friday, January 30, 2009

$300 For Me...I'll Take It!

I just posted the following information on my personal blog, but thought that it would also be important to post it here as well - I am sure many people that I know (and some that I don't know) will be interested in learning more about this too!

Did you have a baby in 2008? You may also be qualified to receive an additional $300 too!

I just found out that the economic stimulus checks that were issued last spring were intended for every person that was alive in 2008...so, since Smiles was born in 2008, we should be qualified to receive a recovery rebate credit!

You can claim the recovery rebate when you do your taxes this year, and you can read more about it here. (thanks, Kacie!)

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Thank you so much! I'm certain that we will qualify for additional $ also, as Li'l Empress's adoption was finalized in '08. We're also investigating the Adoption Tax Credit. We really need it, as the budget had to be further stripped down and tightened to finalize the adoption when they expedited us!