Friday, September 19, 2008

A Good Read


I just finished reading a really good book. If you're looking for something that is a great combination of thought provoking and funny you'll enjoy this one. The main character's sense of humor is unusual, but she had me laughing out loud throughout the book!

And, I got it from the library, so it didn't cost me a cent!

Here is a little summary:

When Samantha Dodd left home at seventeen, it was for love. But that was years ago, and now she finds herself a single mother struggling to get by, with no choice but to return to her hometown. Will Sam and her young son be able to overcome her rocky relationship with her domineering father? In a tale that goes straight to the heart, Sam struggles to discover the truth about her father—and herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good one! Whenever I see something new at the bookstore, I go put it on hold right away at the library. I rarely buy books anymore, except for autism related stuff.