Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FREE Creation Ticket

The mega Christian Music Festival CREATION starts today in Union, PA. I have a FREE ticket good for the entire 4-day festival.

Creation is jam packed with music, teaching and activities for all ages including the hottest bands performing, Creation Worships tent, seminars, climbing walls, kids activities, vendors, and more!

Some of the bands performing this year include: Newsboys, Switchfoot, TobyMac, David Crowder Band, Chris Tomlin, Jeremy Camp, Kutless, Skillet, Barlow Girl and many, many more!

Leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I'll get you hooked up with this free ticket good for the entire Creation festival.

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Wow! I would soooooooooo love to go. Would that free ticket include babysitting for two children and a dog. :) Hee hee. Oh well...I guess I'll have to pass.

Anonymous said...

HOW did you get a free ticket???? We went for day yesterday, I wish I saw your post sooner. We had a great time! Except the Newsboys got rained out. :( I love Creation. We camped last year, but could only go for one day this year.
So feel free to email me if you get more free tickets in the future. LOL!!! :)

Natalie said...

Sandy,

A friend of a friend took a group of teens for the week and somehow ended up with an extra tix. My friend said he'd try and get rid of it and when he couldn't, he passed it along to me to try when he left for Creation.

I ended up posting it on Craig's List and a nice young guy snatched it up Thursday morning.

If it ever happens again, i'll let you know.