Thursday, June 12, 2008

5:01

I'm debating what to make for dinner. I'm thinking brussel sprouts and liver. Something disgusting so I won't feel bad that I can't eat it...because I'm soooooo hungry. See that's a myth I had about the colonoscopy, I thought you'd feel sickly all day and not want to eat. So not true. I've felt pretty normal, minus a little nausea when I was taking the pills.

So far today I've eaten two cans of beef broth, 2 pina colada italian ices, an entire box of lime jello, and two glasses of 7-UP. Still hungry. I'm not even sure what I'm going to eat the rest of the evening...I think I've used almost all my rations. You might see me at Rita's tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better make it a double at Rita's LOL... store up for later. xoxo

The Gang's Momma! said...

MMMMM, a root beer Italian ice sounds yummy right now.

Emily said...

You may think liver and brussel sprouts are disgusting, but i would love that meal! Yum!