Thursday, January 03, 2008

Does it make me a geek

if I admit I'm glued to CNN tonight watching the Hawkeye Caucae (Iowa Caucuses)?

It is the most fascinating, bizarre, intriguing, and confusing thing I've ever witnessed. And I can't turn away...except to get on the computer and tell all of you that I can't believe the powers that be actually let democracy unfold in this manner. But I think that's great. In fact it is refreshing.

They are actually following several of the caususes live and one is in, what appears to be, someone's house, in Persia, IO. People are crammed into several rooms of this house listening to people stump for their candidates and then they will start getting into their preference groups.

I thought this was a great article if you're interested in learning more about this process.

Gotta run...commercial's over...

No comments: