Friday, December 21, 2007

The Etsy Grand Finale

I have to admit that I'm absolutely worn out with all the virtual shopping I've done this week, but it was so oh fun. However, we have one more person who needs a gift: oH mY woRD. Despite the fact that I've done 12 posts on Etsy and showcased nearly 30 fabulous items, I've failed to make OMW a believer. Maybe she's not destined to be an Etsy junkie but I still think there has got to be some item that she could embrace.

Yesterday, I asked you to help me out by voting on the type of gift that OMW might enjoy but I'm going to need your help again because my brain is Etsy jello and I can't make a final decision on what to give her. So I'm going to list my top 5 and then please vote in the sidebar poll for your favorite. The gift with the most votes will go to OMW.


OMW has blogged many times about her less than friendly and obedient dog. This is a black rib knit tank with the wording in white, perfect for any dog with an attitude! (Special thanks to Krazy Klinger for this find).


OMW never has to eat a bruised apple again! Protect her apple with this 100% cotton apple jacket. Fits a regular sized apple. (Special thanks to Krazy Klinger for this find).




For those times when OMW is feeling nervous, this necklace features an anatomical diagram of the stomach in black and white, with two brightly colored, 3D butterflies fluttering around worriedly.


Yum! A Supreme Pizza! This pizza hat has thick red sauce right up to the edge of the crust, with tons of toppings - pepperoni, tomatoes, red peppers, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, and gobs of gooey cheese! At $45 this hat is a steal.


These Minty Mini Donut Studs are the perfect accessory for those times OMW wants to dress up and go out for a night on the town.

Votes must be cast by 11:00 PM on Christmas Eve! You may vote for more than one item.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! You really do know me! I loved everything....it's just so hard to choose!!

NOT!

Maybe, when I'm say.....78, I'll like those sassy donut earrings. But, I do LOVE the dog sweater. If I didn't think she would eat it right off of her body I'd order one today!

Good job...I must say you are very clever!

The Gang's Momma! said...

ROTFL - these are hilarious! And just for being so incredibly difficult to impress, I think she should be forced to wear that hat to the next MIA meeting :) Not that I'm ponying up the change for it or anything . . . .

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I'm so glad I decided to check in to see what was happening in your world while I'm in vacation in NJ... PS - I would SO use that Queens bag you picked out for me... and how perfect that one side has Brooklyn on it since that's where my hubby is from. PERFECT! LOL. Thinking of you as always at this time of year!