Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've Hit the Big Time

We all know that one way to measure the success of a blogger is by the amount of stuff that is sent to them by corporate America. We've seen the "big name" bloggers tell us about their new and free iPods, CDs, computer software, toys, baby gadgets, etc. All in exchange for a shout out and a review on their sites.

So you can imagine my delight when I was contacted by a PR rep to see if I'd try a new product and then write about it on my blog.

"I MADE IT," I thought as I dreamed about my new iPhone or designer handbag.

And then I received this in the mail...



Yep, the Foot Flush!


"The Foot Flush is the revolutionary new product that retrofits to your existing toilet in just minutes making it hands free. The Foot Flush stomps out germs helping to protect your family in your bathroom.

Does someone you love have a bad back or a disability that makes flushing the toilet difficult? With the Foot Flush you can take the pain out of flushing and possibly give them back some of their independence.

If you have children, you know they sometimes forget to flush. the Foot Flush is great for kids because they like to use it.

The Foot Flush is durable and easy to clean. It may be the best purchase you make this year."

4 comments:

Emily said...

I don't see the point of this for at home. Kids may like it at first, but the novelty of it will wear off.

I think it is a great idea for public restrooms!

Kelli said...

Maybe it's because of all the poop stories. :)

Krazy Klingers said...

How appropriate for you!!! hahaha I laughed so loud at work I thought Phillip was going to yell at me.

Six in the Mix said...

You've got to be kidding. Now, if it put the lid back down that would be something.