Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chris Sligh


For all of you American Idol junkies, I somehow stumbled upon Chris Sligh's blog. I've been keeping it as my own guilty pleasure for a little while but thought it was time to share. He's on the road now with the American Idol tour, so his posting has been a little sporadic but it's always good behind-the-scene stuff when he does find the time.

If you are interested in his church background, music background and his interest in Chuck Taylor's, then I suggest you take a look around his archives.

Good stuff!

3 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

So do you lurk or actually comment? I'm just punchy-tired enough that I commented tonite :) Thanks for the link - Shaggy will be over the moon. I'll be sure you get the credit!

Natalie said...

I'm just a lurker. I'm too shy to comment on the blog of a celebrity!

But I did go over to his myspace page and listen to the 2 demos and they are really good.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Ha! Well, I was just tired enough to mention that I found him through you :) The boys listened to his stuff this a.m. over cocoa puffs and loved it. Next stop, Walmart for the first release of the band he used to front!