Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bloglines Download

I've got a ton of articles bookmarked in my Bloglines---386, to be exact. Here are a few that you may be interesting in reading:


Four Characteristics of Innovative Leaders
This guy is one of the best bloggers in the blogosphere for church leaders. He often attends conferences around the nation and lets us listen in on the sessions through his great notes. If you are a church leader or lay leader, prepared to be challenged by this message he heard.

Not My Job
Seth Godin is considered "the" marketing guru. One of his theories is that we often get bad customer service simply because employees won't go out of their way to do something they don't consider "their" job. This picture is a great example of that principle.

Educate Your Appetite
This site features three Christian moms from Reston, VA. They post several times a day with tips, ideas, and news for moms. Here they highlight a great resource for helping us stay fit and trim.

Do I Want to be Called a Christian?
This lady is on staff at a church in northern Indiana that I love to follow because of their innovative approach to ministry. Here she posts a very thought-provoking question.

Solve Your Dinnertime Dilemma in a Snap
Great idea that I'm interested exploring more. Any takers?

Fat or Fit?
It's not what you think....

Thoughts on Tithing
Excellent post on why we need to tithe.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of these great posts.

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Love the links! I like Tony Morgan too. do you read Perry Noble also? I think they are linked to the same ministry.

Hmmm...Super Swapping...sounds interesting. Could be worth an experiment!

Mrs. C said...

I meant supper but I guess it could be super if it works.

Melissa said...

Thanks for this...I was planning to ask you for some reccomendations in a lot of these areas, but you beat me to it!

At first glance, these look great! I especially liked the "Fat or Fit" one!