Friday, July 13, 2007

8 Things You Don't Know About Me

The cool and happenin' chick over at Don't Make Me Stop this Car tagged me for this meme:

1. I'm not a huge fan of Christian music. Sorry that I just freaked half of you out! Having said that, I do like Jon McLaughlin, Jake Smith, and Monk and Neagle. Right now on my iPod shuffle you'll find Kelly Clarkson, Daughtry, Christina Aguilera, Josh Grobin, Carrie Underwood, The Fray, Anna Nalick, Travis, Michelle Featherstone, and tobyMac.

2. My dad offered to buy me a car of my choice in high school if I could go one year without biting my fingernails. I still bite my fingernails.

3. I weigh 30 pounds more than I did before kids. Ouch!

4. I once dumped a bowl of cereal over my brother's head because, well, just because I could.

5. I love cheesecake. But most of you know that...so how about I also love to eat calamari.

6. I like to watch Fox News and CNN in the evenings: Hannity & Colmes, On the Record with Greta Van Sustern, Larry King Live and Anderson Cooper 360. Not all of them every night or all at one time but Larry King and Anderson when they have interesting guests and Hannity & Greta when there's interesting news that day.

7. I traveled to Poland, Czechoslovakia and East Germany six months after the Berlin Wall fell on a journalism internship with YWAM.

8. I don't like to fly, but I like to travel.

Consider yourself tagged if you haven't had a chance to share 8 interesting things about yourself. And if you aren't a blogger, you can always list them in the comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

30 pounds? You must have been sickly thin back then, because you're still skinner than me :)

Marnie