Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Fate of the Dark Chocolate Altoids is In

I received a reply back today from the Altoids Consumer Affairs Representative. Here is what she had to say about the availability of their new Dark Chocolated Covered Altoids.

"The Altoids Chocolate Covered Mints are a permanent addition to our line. They can be purchased at most Walgreen's, CVS, Walmart, Safeway/Dominick’s, and Sam's Clubs stores.

Please check the candy aisle as well as the check-out counter displays. If one of these stores is temporarily out of stock, you might want to ask the manager to order some for you. If you are still unable to find this product, most of our products can be found at www.amazon.com."

I'm so happy to hear that they are here to stay! Now, if I can only find them again.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am very excited about this news!

My question to everyone is - do you suck on them or chew them?

Anonymous said...

I bought you (and me) a tin today at Wal-mart (there were only 3 left). You're right...they are divine!

Amber said...

Cool, I'll have to tell my mom. She LOVED those! :)

Anonymous said...

To answer your question, I chew them. Almost immediately, in fact. The taste of the dark chocolate mixed with the altoid is most invigorating.