Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanks Bon-Ton

I bought a pair of casual shoes at The Bon-Ton back in September. I love them and have basically lived in them this fall. But I recently noticed that a part of the shoe was starting to come apart at the seam.

I was really bummed because I don't think I could live without these loafers but also because the shoes are basically brand new and weren't cheap. So a few weeks ago I stopped over at The Bon-Ton and explained my problem (and showed them my shoe) and asked if there was anything they or the manufacturer could do. The guy said to bring them back with my sales receipt and they'd take care of it. Great!

However, when I went to find the sales receipt last night it was nowhere to be found. So I went back in today and explained my shoe problem again and said right up front that I don't have the receipt. The saleslady said, "Do you want the same pair?" "Yeah, if you still have my size," I responded.

She disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a new pair. I slipped off the torn pair and slipped into the new pair and walked out the door.

Now that's what I call customer service!! Thanks Bon-Ton for giving me no hassles and for taking care of your customers. I will definitely be buying more shoes from you in the future.

No comments: