Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Works for Me Wednesday: Laundry Tips

I have already touted my love for Biz here, but I recently discovered that they also make Biz in a liquid. Why is this significant?

Because if you have really hard water, like I do, you know that hard water has a difficult time dissolving powder detergents. Liquid bleaches and detergents work more efficiently in hard water. And, wow, I could certainly see the difference when I pulled out load after load of clothes tonight.

I found the liquid Biz at Target. It was the first time I've seen it in my nearly 7 years of being a Biz fan. If you know of other retailers who carry it I'd love to know!

Another good product to use in your wash is Borax. Borax works great as a water conditioner, helping your detergent to work more effectively. Add some along with your regular laundry detergent. You'll get clean, fresh smelling laundry.

And softer water in my laundry works for me! You can visit Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer for over 100 more tips.

tag: Works for Me Wednesday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always open to cleaning ideas. Thanks!