Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Works-for-me-Wednesday: Kitchen Edition


The kitchen is a good place for me to tout the power of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I've been using it for about three years and it is, hands down, the best cleaning product on the market.


Here are just a few places that I've used the Magic Eraser in my kitchen:


  • I use it on my textured refrigerator to easily remove grime and dirt. Have tried lots of products and nothing else worked.


  • I've used it on my flat top stove to get off bad spills and burns.


  • I've used the eraser to remove grease buildup on knobs, in crevices and other hard to clean places.


  • It works great on cermic tile and on vinyl floors.


  • I've used it on my Corian countertops to remove marks.



  • I've used it to remove marker, pencil, pen, and other unidentifible marks from my walls.



  • It removes coffee stains from the coffee pot, caraffes or mugs.

There hasn't been a cleaning problem yet that the Magic Eraser hasn't taken care of in my home. I know I'm sounding like an ad, but you really won't believe how incredible this product is until you try it. And, don't just limit your magic eraser to the kitchen. I've used it in every room of my home for every conceivable mess. It really is 'magic'.


For more tips and ideas, visit Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer for a special Kitchen Edition.

6 comments:

2 Boys' Mom said...

This product is a lifesaver! It cleaned marks off of my walls that had flat paint on them so well that I didn't have to paint them before we put our house on the market.

Esther said...

HEy, I like your blog & I found you thru the PARTY! Cheers...

Rae said...

I love these erasers! Thanks for sharing different ways to use them! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. I need something that will erase wall marks.

--Rachel B.
(www.xanga.com/CampHillGirl)

weavermom said...

I love mine too!

Alexandra said...

I used that eraser to clean up an old wood banister...Wow, that thing works!