Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday Munchies - Chicken

Recently I've receive a few of those emails asking for a recipe. It's not that I don't want to give a recipe but then I've got to send the email to a bunch of friends and they have to do the same before I get any recipes. On top of that, the people that I would ask a recipe for were already included on the list. So...here is my recipe. Super good and super easy.

Chicken - skinless and boneless
Brown sugar
Salsa
Dijon Mustard

Preheat the oven to 350. Place your chicken in a baking pan. Mix together the other 3 ingredients and pour over the chicken. How much of the ingredients do you mix together? You get to decide. I know that is a little crazy but I seriously don't think you can go wrong with this. So you get to be in control or how spicy or sweet your chicken is. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Trust me - your family will love this! I got thumbs up from all of my boys and that doesn't always happen.

It's killing you that there aren't exact measurements isn't it? It caught me off guard at first too.

No comments: