Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Preschool VBS: Wildwood Forest

So you have a (potty trained) preschooler? If you do, why not take them to the VBS that is happening at CCC next week?

Here are the details:

Theme: Wildwood Forest: Discover the Untamed Nature of God

Who can attend: ages 3 - entering kindergarten (potty trained)

When: Tuesday, August 11 - Thursday August 13

Time: 9:00 - 11:00 am

Registration ended, Sunday, August 2nd, so if you did not sign up, you would have to call the church to see if there are any openings.

My 3 year old, Brady, really enjoys VBS, so he is excited about this! Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle said...

You know, I just have to say that the insertion of "potty trained" still triggers a reaction in me. It was bad enough dealing with that issue in finding childcare with a child who was developmentally delayed, but experiencing difficulties and feeling excluded at church was one more frustration to me for several years.

Okay, I'm getting off my soapbox now. And maybe scheduling a session for healing prayer.

Promises said...

Sorry that you had a bad feeling triggered, Trish! I was just including the information that I was given! My son is not 100% pottytrained yet, so I am actually hoping that we will be able to attend! So, I write that we will be going with hope in my heart!

Emily said...

We are attending even though Princess is not potty-trained. The only catch...I have to help in her class.