Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kellogg's Fuel For School Rebate x Four!

Something that I really enjoy doing is saving money on things that I purchase by using coupons. It is part of who I am and is a sort of game at times - especially when I shop at CVS (but that is a completely different post).

I wanted to pass something along to you that I found on the blog Be Centsable:

Good news for those who have already participated in the Kellogg's Fuel for School rebate program: you can actually submit up to four rebates! There are four different addresses for the rebate program, and you can submit a separate rebate form for each one. Each rebate is for $10 when you buy 10 participating products in a single transaction. (you can make the deal even sweeter by using coupons when you purchase the products!)

You must do four separate transactions and submit each receipt only once. The known addresses are listed below:

* In-Store Coupon Booklet (P.O. Box 185116, Battle Creek, MI 49018-5116)

* Online Offer (P.O. Box 7023, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7023)

* In-Store Ad - I found one in the Kmart circular a few weeks ago. (P.O Box 7019, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7023)

* Fuel for School Magazine (this came with the coupons a few weeks ago)

Participating products include:

Any Kellogg's cereal
Any Keebler or Austin product
Any Sunshine product
Any Eggo product
Any Kellogg's Nutri-Grain cereal bar
Any Special K cereal bar
Any Kellogg's pop tart toaster pastries
Any Rice Krispie Treat squares
Any Kellogg's fruit flavored snack
Any MorningStar Farms veggie foods product
Any 100 Calorie Rite Bite


I have three of the four rebate forms, so I am definitely going to stock up on a few things! Just remember that you have to buy the 10 items in one transaction!

No comments: