Monday, March 23, 2009

Healthy Lifes Challenege - Week #10

Ladies, if you are lacking motivation to get back on the healthy living train, I suggest you go look at all the new bathing suits that are sitting in the stores right now. They will put the fear of God in you and you'll be eating salad and doing sit-ups faster than you can say "I am the biggest loser."

Aparently, just the sight of those bathing suits whipped me into shape because I'm happy to report that I weigh 149.5 this week. Let me say that again, 149.5!!! I barely made it under the mark, but I'll take it.

I've also been noticing that my weight seems to be shifting a little. I'm not sure what that means but I think as I lose a little weight everything is moving around and smoothing out. I also have realized that my favorite pair of (fat) jeans and my favorite pair of (fat) dress pants are getting awful loose. I'm either going to have to add a belt or see if I can a (ahem) find a smaller size of pant in my closet.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I really think the key to my slow and steady approach has been reducing the soda, adding water and not eating in the evenings. Just those three changes have yielded big results for me.

So tell me...what changes have worked for you?

No comments: