Saturday, August 09, 2008

Help Out a Sister...Or Yourself

I was just over visiting Scribbit's site and she is giving away Evenflo Premier Stroller. If you're in need of a stroller I suggest you head over before Monday and register.

But if you're not in need of a stroller, like me, then consider registering anyway and giving it to our friend Tracy at The Gang's All Here who is getting ready to welcome her precious Aidan home from China very soon. She's been out of the baby equipment stage for some time now and experiencing a little sticker shock. This would be a great blessing to her family.

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

oh my goodness. thank you so much. you totally made me do the ugly cry here this morning! you are a blessing, friend!

Scribbit said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!