Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Works-for-me-Wednesday: My Giant

Since this tip will only apply to those mainly in PA, I'm not going to register this post over at the official WFMW site. But I'd still encourage you to visit Rocks in my Dryer for more tips and ideas then you could use in a lifetime.

My tip is the newest development in the ongoing saga of the battling local grocery stores: Giant & Wegman's. Giant just made another move to make itself stand out in the crowd and I like it.
Visit their web site and you can now personalize your shopping trip with their 'My Giant' option. When you register you’ll be able to:

* View Personalized Bonus Buy Savings

* See what's in their Weekly Ad

* View Things I Buy at the store

* Customize the Recipe Center based on your dietary preferences

* Receive the My Solutions e-newsletter for coupons, tips and recipes

* View your current points from your Bonus Buy Savings.

* ...and save it all to my Shopping List that prints by aisle!

No comments: