Friday, July 13, 2007

Poo Update

I think I survived the Poo Debacle of '07 but I'm pretty sure I added a few more grey hairs to my head. After contemplating having the carpet cleaning man come back, I decided to first get my mom's Hoover Carpet Cleaner Vac and see if it could handle the mess. My mom came to help because she is a self-certified stain remover guru. With less effort than I was anticipating we, I mean she, was able to get 97% of the poo out. There's just a small visible stain where the large glob of poo rested.

And then because my mom is a cleaning machine, she went on to tackle my family room carpet and all four of my (faux) oriental rugs.

Thank you mom for once again helping me out of a household disaster. Without you there'd be much poo left to stew in this zoo.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is why I had The Husband fixed.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Was he broken? I don't remember that :)