Monday, May 21, 2007

Remember to Breathe

It's another crazy week here at the old homestead. Let me run down my schedule for you:

Monday: Ballet Recital for Brown Sugar
Tuesday: Moms In Action Coffeehouse
Wednesday: Class party and welcoming Doug and Grandma Douglas for an overnight visit
Thursday: Breathe
Friday: Last day of school for Sparkle; picking her up and going bike riding

Again, I'll be around but just not daily. Maybe. Probably. In the meantime, there's plenty of good reading in the blogosphere. Here's some of my favorite posts from some bloggers you may not know:

49 Simple Strategies for Better Blogging
Life. Parenting. Writing. Perspective.
Ten Ways I Hear God
Unforced Rhythms of Grace
One Ticket to Mommy Camp, Please
Jesus' Mom Was So Smart

Have a good week.

No comments: