Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back Home in Indiana

After much deliberation with my mom, we've decided to head out Sunday morning to Indiana (with the kids) to see Mama Jo. Her condition changes hourly and there is no way to predict if she could die in 2 hours, 2 weeks or 2 years. So in the spirit of not wanting to have any regrets later, we want to try and see her at least one more time while she is still semi-lucid. At this point we are planning to stay a week, but it's possible it could be for longer.

I guess I'll be on a blogging break for the next week because I'm going to a part of the Hoosier state where DSL and cable modems are only dreamed about. Please continue to keep Mama Jo's health and our trip in prayer.

No comments: