Thursday, March 01, 2007

Anderson Cooper Sighting #2

I saw Anderson Cooper yesterday in the grocery store. Or someone who really looked like him. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly spotting AC everywhere I go. I don't even watch Anderson Cooper.

However, I did watch Anderson Cooper when he was the host of The Mole. Remember that obscure "reality" show, The Mole? You might remember it, but can you explain how it worked? I watched all 3 (?) seasons and I still have no idea who the mole is. And neither did Stephen Baldwin.

It's hard to believe that a respected newsman like Anderson Cooper got his start on The Mole.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they should bring back The Mole. It was a good show. Did you see celebrity mole? That is the only one I watched all the way through, and I enjoyed it. I think I could be a mole.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to drop by and visit my favorite lurker! And I looked for an email for you, but couldn't find one. You mentioned G'castle--that's fairly close to where I grew up. Such a small world! Thanks again for your bday wishes!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll be the first to say it: you got to see Anderson Cooper at the store? Or at least a reasonable facsimilie to Anderson Cooper? Isn't he such a cutie? I will also be the first to admit (self-professed news junkie that I am!) that I actually enjoy CNN now when I can catch his show. Handsome, smart, and a good sense of humor - all the makings of a great news anchor. And way more fun to look at than those old fuddie duddies on Fox, even if I dont' agree with all his politics! :) I say, if you gotta watch the news, you may as well like what you're watchin' :)