Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Works-for-Me-Wednesday: USPS.COM


The United States Post Office has a great Web site that allows you to easily find a zip code, calculate postage for a package, buy stamps, put your mail on vacation hold, change your address and a slew of other postal services.


For the kids, they can learn about stamp collecting and see the latest collections.


The site is easy to use and, more importantly, will save you a trip to the Post Office where you are guaranteed to find a long line and a lot of frustration.

And that works for me! Go visit Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer for over 100 ideas for making your life just a little easier.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I have to try this!

Pieces said...

I love buying my stamps online. It just seems right that my postage is delivered to my mailbox!