Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Works for Me Wednesday: Etched Ornaments

I thought I'd pass along a simple gift idea today. Take a shiny glass ornament ball and place repositionable stickers on it. You could put someone's initials, a date, or just geometric shapes. Then take frost spray (found at craft stores, not snow spray) and spray the entire ball. Carefully peel off the stickers before the frost drys and then let the ball dry for about 20 minutes. You'll have beautiful etched ornaments that cost pennies to make.

And that Works for Me! Visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer for many more great tips and ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds beautiful! I can't wait to try some at my home!

Blessings!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

How lovely! Thanks for the idea!

Rae said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing =)