Friday, December 01, 2006

Justice

Monday I took four kids through the drive thru window at Wendy's. Among other things, we ordered 2 orders of chicken nuggets and a single hamburger with cheese, plain.

We got back a single hamburger with everything on it and only one order of chicken nuggets. But, of course, I didn't realize our order was messed up until I got home and had four kids at the table ready to eat. Well, that just put my pantyhose in a knot.

When I looked at the receipt I realized that I had been jilted out of over $4.00 in food. So, I did what any savy consumer would do. I put the sandwich back in the bag and put it in the refrigerator. I determind that I was returning the sandwich at my leisure and getting what I ordered.

Well, today I made good on that promise. Yes, four days later I took the sandwich back to Wendy's and told them that they had gotten my order wrong and I wanted a new sandwich. They didn't ask a single question and I got to enjoy my single cheeseburger, plain, for lunch today.

However, today's visit has me wondering why they were serving drinks that were only about 2/3 full.

No comments: