Friday, September 15, 2006

How Do I Look?

There's nothing like a good makeover. And, Susie at Bluebird Blogs is the Oprah of the blog makeover world. She is responsible for many of the beautiful blogs you see around cyberspace.

Kudos to Susie for her patience, professionalism, patience, advice, and, did I mention patience helping me give Mom In Action a new look. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her if you are considering a face lift for your blog.

Right now she is having a contest where two winners will receive a totally free completely customized blog design from Bluebird Blogs. To enter, simply send an email with your name and blog address to bluebirdblogs@gmail.com. Entries will be accepted from 7:00 p.m. EST on September 14 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, September 22. The winner will be announced at Bluebird Blogs on Saturday, September 23, 2006.

Good Luck!

tag: Blogging

3 comments:

This Journey of Mine said...

It looks great! She did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Very bright, but I like that for this blog - very cheery!

Hen Jen said...

I like your blog look! Susie just game me a new look too. Yours has really nice blues. Enjoy,

Jenny in Ca