Friday, September 22, 2006

Five on Friday: To Do List

Sorry I took a longer break then first predicted. I've had a lot of stuff to catch up on. So, I thought I'd share my to do list on my Five on Friday post.

Five Things on My To-Do List

1. Clean the house: Need I say more?

2. Return Erin's Call: My cousin has been trying to get a hold of me all week. She left a message, then I left a message, then she called back and I said I couldn't talk at that moment. So the ball's back in my court.

3. Find a piano teacher for Sparkle: She has been saying for some time that she wants to take piano lessons. Since that is a request that keeps coming up I thought maybe she's serious. Now I just need to find a teacher. Any suggestions?

4. Write a mound of thank yous: Now if I listed their names they'd know it was coming.

5. Start bringing out the winter clothes: UGH. I hate this job. It entails mounds of clothing being moved around the house and put into piles. Clothes that are too small, clothes that the next kid can wear, clothes to give away, clothes to keep, list of clothes we need. It's exhausting. Plus, with this in-between weather I can't fully make the exchange.

Tag: Five on Friday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can cross #2 off your list. I figured out what I was going to ask you.

There are piles of clothes in my house too. Ugg!